My MakeUp Geek Eyeshadow Collection


Hello beauties!

Today I thought I would share with you my MakeUp Geek Eyeshadow Collection. As far as I know, all of my MUG eyeshadows are from the matte range because I felt like I was lacking good matte shades.

As you can see, I put them in my MAC eyeshadow palettes and arranged them both by colour which I just find the most appealing and makes the most sense to me.

If you want to know more about the MAC eyeshadows in these palettes, I already made a little MAC eyeshadow palette some time ago so you can check that out here (x). But I will list all the eyeshadow names below as well!

First Row: MAC Ricepaper, MUG Beaches & Cream, MAC All that Glitters, MUG Peach Smoothie, MUG Creme Brulee;
Second Row: MAC Woodwinked, MAC Cork, MAC Charcoal Brown, MUG Mocha, MAC Amber Lights;
Third Row: MAC Antiqued, MUG Frappe, MAC Swiss Chocolate, MAC Cranberry, MUG Cherry Cola;

I kind of tried to keep the first palette full with more warmer tones and brown shades, while I filled the second palette with more cool toned, silvery and purple shades. Obviously the second palette does not have that many eyeshadows in it yet even though cool toned shadows are my favourite.

f.l.t.r.: MAC Satin Taupe, MUG Concrete Jungle, MAC Electra, MAC Carbon

Here is a closer look at the colours.

I tried my best to edit the pictures in a way that will give off the true colour of each eyeshadow which was hard but I gave my best!



And here is a closer look at the cool toned, second eyeshadow palette.

Concrete Jungle is the only MakeUp Geek eyeshadow in this palette so far but I love the quality of these shadows a lot and the price is amazing for what they are.


As you can probably tell from the palettes, the MAC eyeshadows are a tiny bit smaller than the MakeUp Geek ones but the MUG eyeshadows fit absolutely perfect in the MAC palettes. You can tell best from the picture above that the MAC eyeshadows are sitting in the palette a bit loose and that the MUG ones fit absolutely perfect.

I don't like having tons of palettes around which is why I decided to put them with the MAC shadows instead of putting them in a seperate Z-Palette. I personally find it's just easier for travelling and also doing your eye makeup because you have a better overview of the shadows you have.

Here are some swatches of the MakeUp Geek shadows only:

f.l.t.r.: Beaches & Cream, Peach Smoothie, Creme Brulee, Mocha, Frappe, Cherry Cola, Concrete Jungle

I really hope you liked to see my MUG eyeshadow collection. See you next week!

xox, Julia

1 comment

  1. Thank you for sharing! I hate the Z palletes but love the mugshadows. After reading your blog now I can combine the MUGshadows in the MACpallete. GREAT!

    ReplyDelete